The RLFAA024-01 Rescue Laser Flare® Magnum is a hand-held day and nighttime laser signaling device that provides a convenient, effective way to signal a rescue party. Its waterproof, rugged design combines the safety of a laser signaling device with the convenience of a flashlight. Most popular model with mariners!
Unlike pyrotechnic flares, the Rescue Laser Flare® Magnum is non-flammable, environmentally safe and can operate continuously for 72 hours on two easily replaceable AA batteries. Two standard alkaline batteries included. Lithium AA batteries can be substituted in sub-zero conditions.
Includes a SIGHT RING to help aim at your target!
- Visibility: 20 miles (32 km) nighttime, optimum conditions
- 1-3 miles (1.6-4.8 km) daytime
- Waterproof: to 80 feet (24 m)
- Laser Diode: Red - 10,000 hours meantime life
- Laser Class: 3R < 5mW cw max
- Beam Divergence: = 5 degrees
- Operational Life: 72 hours continuous use before changing the batteries
- Battery: AA battery