Oakley Si Ballistic M Frame 3.0 Array With Black Frame And Clear, Grey And Persi
This product is sold out
- Thin stem technology enables compatibility with over-ear hearing protection and communication systems
- System features quick, tool-free lens changing Ultra lightweight design (1.05-ounce total weight)
- Full compatibility with helmet-mounted night vision devices
- Full compatibility with MICH, ACH, CVC, PASGT, and Crye
- Helmets Impact and chemical resistant O Matter frame material
- All optional lenses are made of Plutonite, Oakley’s high purity optical-grade polycarbonate
- All lenses feature Oakley High Definition Optics (HDO) with Polaric Ellipsoid geometry
- All lenses feature an advanced anti-fog coating UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out all UVA / UVB & harmful blue light up to 400nm wavelength
- Clear lens features 89% visible light transmittance, suitable for use in low-light to no-light conditions.
- Grey lens features 15% visible light transmittance, suitable for bright light; meets MCEPS neutrality and chromaticity requirements.
- Persimmon lens features 69% visible light transmittance, suitable for use in low-light to no-light conditions.
- Plutonite lens blocks 100% of harmful UVA, UVB and UVC rays.
- Selected for PEO Soldier’s Authorized Protective Eyewear List (APEL)
- Compatible with Oakley SI M-Frame Helo Gasket