High-performance protective eyewear that can be converted to a goggle for extra support
PRODUCT INCLUDES: USA Made Zipper Case, Cleaning Cloth with Wiley X Logo, Removable Facial Cavity Seal (XLG), XL-1 T-Peg Strap
Delivering superior protection from unexpected impact, prevent all peripheral light from obstructing your view, have a removable Facial Cavity Seal that prevents dust and dirt from getting into your eyes, meets MIL-PRF-32432 ballistic safety standards, have changeable lenses, and feature a lightweight design for all-day comfort - just like the Wiley X XL-1 ADVANCED.
- Shatterproof Selenite™ Polycarbonate lenses that meet the MIL-PRF-32432(GL) ballistic standards: ANSI Z87.1 optical clarity and high mass/high velocity impact standards: as well as US Federal OSHA 1910.133(b)(1)(1) standards
- 100% UVA/UVB protection with distortion free clarity
- T-Shell™ Lens coating resists scratching
- Protects eyes from fine dust, pollen, irritants as well as peripheral light
- Compatible with the PTX Prescription Insert
Facial Cavity Seals
Fine dust and pollen, as well as wind, can cause long-term eye irritation such as Dry Eye Syndrome.
High Velocity Impact Resistant
Meets ANSI Z87.1 high velocity impact safety and optical standards.
Blocks the UV (Ultraviolet) that are harmful to our eyes, reducing the risk of damage to retinal cells and age-related macular degeneration while also reducing haze.
Provides exceptional protection and visibilty in any condition.